Mmmmh.... Greatberry® Marmelade!
- 4 cups Saskatoon berries
- 3 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
- Wash Saskatoon berries and pat dry
- Combine berries, sugar, and water in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently
- Once mixture is boiling, add lemon juice and zest and boil for 15 or so minutes (depending on how thick you like your jam) continuing to stirf often
- Than fill in the marmelade quickly in prepared jars and close them with a lid.
- Let Cool down the marmelade.-Finish