Greatberry® Farm – in Canada “the” yield variety with 85% cultivated area
- An abundant fruity, very hard and unpretentious variety
- In commercial cultivation versatile for culinary processing and as you-pick fruit
- Flower hedge, wind protection and bee pasture.
- 3-4 m high, more stout upright shrub or small tree
- Leaves dark green, autumn coloring striking yellow
- Flower white, end of April-beginning of May, self-pollinating
- Fruit blue-black frosted in grapes with up to 15 berries, sweet-juicy in taste